- Information We Collect
We may collect information about you when you access or use the Website, make a purchase, create an account, or fill out a form on the Website. This information may include:
- Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other contact information
- Your payment information, such as credit card number and billing address
- Your username, password, and other account information
- Your purchase history, including the products you have bought and the date of purchase
- Your preferences for receiving marketing communications and other information from us
- Your comments and feedback on the Website or our products
- Your IP address, browser type, and other technical information about your device and how you use the Website
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To process your purchases and payments
- To communicate with you about your purchases, account, or the Website
- To provide you with marketing communications and other information about our products and services, including promotional offers and updates
- To improve the Website and your experience using it, including by analyzing how you use the Website and collecting feedback from you
- To enforce our terms and policies, protect our rights, and comply with applicable law
- How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers, who help us with payment processing, shipping, and other aspects of our business
- Our print providers, who help us manufacture, pack, and ship some of the merchandise on the Website
- Other third parties with your consent, such as when you authorize us to share your information with a partner for a joint marketing campaign
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries, including Finarina LLC, our parent company
We may also share your information as required or permitted by law, including to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, protect our rights or property, or prevent or investigate illegal activity.
If you are subscribed to Patreon, you agree that your information may be transferred from Patreon to our Website. When you remove your Patreon subscription, your Website account will remain.
- Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights and choices regarding your information:
- You can access and update your account information by logging into your account on the Website
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications or by emailing us at [email protected]
- You can request that we delete your personal information by emailing us at [email protected]. We will take reasonable steps to respond to your request as required by law.
- You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal information by emailing us at [email protected]. We will take reasonable steps to respond to your request as required by law.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation by emailing us at [email protected]. We will take reasonable steps to respond to your request as required by law.
- You can lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in your country or region.
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including to comply with legal, regulatory, or internal policy requirements.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security system is perfect and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- International Transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country. When we transfer your personal information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Policy and in compliance with applicable law.
- GDPR Compliance
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict, and object to processing of your personal data. You also have the right to data portability. We process your personal data as necessary to provide you with the services and products offered on the Website and as otherwise described in this Policy. If you wish to exercise any of your rights under GDPR or have any questions about this Policy or our data practices, please contact us at [email protected].
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain information about our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at [email protected].
- Governing Law
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify or replace this Policy at any time in our sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Policy.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data practices, please contact us at [email protected].